Hotbit does not provide endorsement for any blockchain assets. All introduction information regarding the assets is originated from third party sources and that emissions and errors might occur in the information provided.
The investments in blockchain assets are highly risky; the user is solely responsible for undertaking the risks of any asset shrinkage or lost. Please do conduct investment activities cautiously based on your own situation.
Cryptocurrencies have developed rapidly in recent years, its user base has continued to expand, and the form has become closer to the traditional financial market. At the same time, the needs of a more professional app for gathering all the information and holding a user community have become quite substantial.
Our app, CoinView, is the world’s best FREE bitcoin and cryptocurrency portfolio management app, with support for 2,400 cryptocurrencies. Join the crypto elite and track your entire portfolio in one place, get detailed price and market information, and receive alerts to stay ahead.
With a total number of 10,000,000,000 Super CoinView Token (SCV) minted, SCV will run on Ethereum blockchain and will be ERC20 compatible. It allows SCV to work with existing Ethereum infrastructures such as SDKs (software development kits), wallets and exchanges. The total supply of SCV is fixed and will never be increased.
All of the revenue of JINJA will be used to nurture the further development of JINJA ecosystem. At present, the revenue models of the ecosystem are as follows:
Revenue from the website: Advertising revenue, sales of industry analysis reports and etc.
Other revenue: Providing value-added services such as paid private groups and tax declarations to active users of the platform will bring more revenue to JINJA ecosystem.
Token Status and Distribution
JINJA’s ICO crowdsale will sell 40% of SCV’s total, and the remaining 60% will be held by the company.
Contract address: https://etherscan.io/token/0x282417b21236ac01a3a3d7ba304ed8d284f48b4d